Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bring It On Down to Otterville

I often take for granted that just a kayak ride down the creek I have Mother Nature at my fingertips. Eagles. Ducks. Song birds. Mink. Beavers. Muskrats. Herons. Deer. Bear. Otters. The creek has everything a nature lover could ask for and last evening Rice Creek did not disappoint.

A pair of otters entertained me for well over an hour. They played, ate (and ate), groomed,and got a little jiggy with it. The otters were enjoying life. I always feel so honored when Mother Nature allows me to observe Her kingdom in its most natural state--uninterrupted. The otters played, the eagles screeched and the geese slept while I sat and observed. It was a good evening on the ice (yes, I said ice and not water. It's April 16th and it is still very winter-like here).

Cheers! You otter love the photographs.












No comments:

Post a Comment