Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Which Direction

Facebook. It's the devil in disguise. I don't really like it; it feels like virtual high school, but everyone is doing it and it's where I more often than not keep current on recent photo sessions for clients. So, I think the direction of this blog is going to be more of a nature/wildlife journal than a current display of my photo sessions.

The frozen watersheds have the migratory birds congregating in mass numbers in the few areas of open water. Just so happens one of those few areas of open water is the creek behind the house. Yay me! Ducks, geese, and song birds are all calling the creek home, albeit temporary. But the camera is loving it.

We sign of the woods ducks yet, but they have to be right around the corner...have to be.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment